Hi! My name is Xakary the Magician, and I am Seattle’s funniest and most kid-friendly magician! I help create AMAZING LIFETIME MEMORIES for kids with my magic shows. A magic show is a great idea for a birthday party or special event, but make sure you get the right performer. I am a full-time professional magician, not just a part-time hobbyist. When you book me for your special event, you are GUARANTEED to get a performer who knows what parents (and kids!) want in a great show! Check out the videos to see some of the fun that happens!
I recently appeared on America’s Got Talent! I sawed Heidi Klum in half (and put her back together again), and received “YES” votes from all 4 judges! I’m the only Pacific Northwest Magician to ever be voted through by the judges!
Here’s the judges feedback:
Howard Stern: “This is, for me, quite remarkable, I applaud you. I thought that was terrific…I was thoroughly entertained, I thought your use of Heidi was magnificent and it’s a YES.”
Howie Mandel: “I thought visually, it was amazing! I’d like to comment on your banter, but I couldn’t hear a word you were saying, because Heidi was saying goodbye to her children…YES!”
Mel B: “How did you do that?? I love it! I have to say YES, it was shocking, it was great!”
Heidi Klum: “I want to be his assistant all the time now. YES!”
Since many people are looking for a kid’s birthday party magician in the Seattle area, I’m going to cover that here. If you would like a magic show for a different kind of event, check my shows page, as I have specially-developed shows for elementary schools, preschools, summer camps, libraries, cub scouts, and more! I also have an amazing magic school!
For Birthdays, I make your child the star of the show!
- Birthday child helps me make a real live rabbit magically appear! PLUS, the birthday child gets to hold the rabbit after the show! It’s a great picture moment!
- Special gifts for the birthday child, and the birthday child gets to help me the most during the show. After all, it’s their party!
- All the kids will get some cool free stuff. With my deluxe show, I provide a high-quality goodie bag, and I teach the kids a magic trick that they’ll remember forever.
- Lots of laughter in the show, as well as some really amazing magic. A magic show fits into any birthday party theme. Let me know about your theme if you have one, and I can incorporate it into my show. I’ve added pirate tricks, dinosaur tricks, and more to my shows. I even have a Frozen themed birthday show!
- Plus, there are lots of memorable picture moments–in fact, I encourage both photography AND video. Many magicians balk at you videotaping their performance–I want your child to be able to watch the show again and again! I’ll even show you where to get the best pictures.
Great show! It was entertaining and age-appropriate for the kids. The bunny was the hit! I was impressed by the elaborate set-up as well. Couldn’t believe it was all done in our basement. Looked like a stage. Thank you!” Tricia F.
Check out this video, and see the kids’ reactions during a Xakary magic show!
Xakary the Magician made my daughters 6th birthday a magical and fantastic event and a life-long memory! He was so engaging and fun. He arrived on time and quickly set up his impressive backdrop and props that encircled the group of friends and the birthday girl and just drew them (and us parents) all into this amazing hour long experience. It was so much fun! Xakary kept the kids involved and laughing and shouting for a full hour! He moves easily through his routine and into teaching the kids a really cool magic trick that they could follow and perform right away! It was so much fun watching my daughter and all of her friends laughing and interacting with Xakary and having the time of their lives! Bring your video cameras and a stand because filming Xakary while laughing so much can be a challenge.” Julie M.
Xakary has been awarded the “Golden Teddy” award for being one of the top children’s entertainers in the Puget Sound region from ParentMap magazine and website in 2013, 2014 AND 2015! This is voted on by their readers, which makes the award a very special one.
Thank you for a Fabulous show Xakary! We loved the show that you did for our older son so much that we had you back a second time for our younger son. Everyone had a blast!” Alyssa H.
I liked how well Xakary was interacting with the children. He was casual, comfortable and funny. The kids laughed and were completely engaged. He was able to control the crowd but get goofy when he needed to. I have already recommended him to 2-3 friends. This party will go down as one of the best birthdays in our family history.” -Jennifer R
We LOVED the show! It was THE best and [my son] and all his friends also had a blast!! You are very kid-friendly and at the same time are able to handle some of the jumpy kids–that is just awesome! Excellent set-up. Funny too!” -Aparna N.
- Gift #1: 7 simple steps to a great birthday party!
- Gift #2: How to get your guests to arrive on time!
- Gift #3: Super-helpful birthday party checklist!